Eleven female pastry chefs have been announced as competitors in the 2016 Dessert Before Dinner gala, an annual fundraising event benefiting the Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.
Here is a versatile and approachable wine to enjoy as you pull up a front row seat to watch summer start to wind down.
In our August interview, we learn a bit more about Larisse Espinueva, self-described “cakemaker/fondant warrior” and owner of Midnight Snacks Personalized Cakes & Pastries.
Besides allowing me to indulge for brief periods in every mixology-related James Bond/Mad Men fantasy I’ve ever entertained, this cocktail shaker set from At Home Bar delivered pleasing results.
POV’s ‘The Birth of Saké’ Follows Meticulous Method of Bringing the Fabled Japanese Drink to Life; Film Premieres Monday, Sept. 5, 2016 on PBS
Shop Our New Fall Arrivals
- New Branding for Fromager Guilloteau's Top-Selling Cheese, Fromager d'Affinois
- Nestlé’s 'Nude' Baristas, Japan's 'Restaurant M', Bacon-Flavored Seaweed, and The Simpsons' Duff Beer Is Now Real
- Guest Recipe: Black & Blue Cheese Burgers, Plus a Grilling Contest Entry Opp
- Wine Review: 2014 Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Review: Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Harvest Spiced Red Blend NV