Flavorful World was recently nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by chef and food blogger Frank T. Kraemer. To call this an honor and to say that I am as humbled as I am grateful, is to seriously understate my feelings. I will say however that I cannot thank Chef Kraemer (whose Kraemer’s Culinary Blog never fails to inspire me) enough for his nomination and that Flavorful World food and drink blog will wear this badge with pride.
Per the instructions regarding how to claim the award, here are Seven Facts About Me:
- Of all the places I’ve lived, Albuquerque, New Mexico remains my favorite.
- Some of my fondest eating and drinking memories are from experiences I’ve had in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- As much as I consider myself an adventurous eater, three foods I continue to dislike with passion are liver, raw oysters, and tripe.
- I haven’t bought bottled barbecue sauce in years because I’m too fond of making my own from scratch.
- If I could trade my day job for anyone else’s livelihood, I’d choose Anthony Bourdain’s because my love of travel is second only to my love of all things culinary.
- I’m currently planning my first visit to Japan, and can’t wait to experience its food culture across as many regions as possible.
- Although it’s a pretty shade of green when poured, I was disappointed by my first taste of absinthe, meaning the bottle in my home bar, unwisely purchased before said tasting, will likely last me into my seventies (I’m in my late thirties).
And here are my 15 blogger nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, selected because I have never come away from any one of these sites feeling less than energized and motivated, and because their talents continue to awe me:
Here are the rules to take part, once you are nominated:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page (the first image on the post).
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Post the rules in your blog post.