Here, in addition to my recent July 4th meal suggestions, is another good idea, for those of you who are grilling today and prefer your patriotic colors indivisible. This burger recipe combines the Red, White, and Blue trifecta in one offering that’s sure to please:
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup diced white onion
- ¾ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 lbs. ground lean meat of your choice
- Recipes rarely get simpler than this one. Simply combine all ingredients and meat in a large bowl, and using your fingers, mix until ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the meat.
- Form the meat into patties and prepare them in your usual and preferred burger-cooking fashion. That’s all there is to it. Get busy eating.