This one didn’t last two days in the Flavorful World Kitchen. Its outer surface rubbed with spices and seared crisp, its inside juicy and full of flavor, this recipe is one we’ll be revisiting very soon.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 French racks of lamb
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt crystals
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
What To Do:
- Mix cumin, black pepper, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl until thoroughly blended and a paste-like consistency is achieved..
- Rub lamb on all sides with blended spices, then place on a plate or in a shallow container and cover with container lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove lamb from refrigerator, place on stovetop in saucepan or skillet and sear all sides of meat on medium-high heat.
- Place seared racks in oven-safe pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.