Easter Weekend is on its way, and as with any family-oriented holiday, good food and drink are traditional elements of the festivities. Today’s emphasis is on tasty cocktails to accompany and enliven your Easter meals, and they come to us courtesy of VOGA Italia wines and RealBeanz Iced Coffees.
Spicy Sparkling Mimosas
- 1/2 Bottle of VOGA Italia Sparkling
- 5 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 3/4 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- Mix orange juice and pineapple juice in a pitcher.
- Pour VOGA Sparkling into pitcher.
- Add ginger.
- Stir and enjoy!
Mocha Beer Float
- 2 oz. RealBeanz Mocha
- 3 oz. Irish stout beer
- 1 scoop Pralines & Cream ice cream
- Pour RealBeanz Mocha into glass.
- Add one scoop of Pralines & Cream ice cream.
- Top with Irish stout beer.
VOGA’s Easter Sangria
- 2 Bottles of VOGA Italia Moscato
- 1 12-oz. bottle of Peach Beer
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 sliced peaches
- 2 sliced apricots
- 1 container of fresh raspberries
- 1 sliced Granny Smith apple
- 1 sliced orange
- Pour wine and beer in a large pitcher and add sliced fruit and berries.
- Add triple sec and stir gently.
- Cover and chill from 2-24 hours (the longer, the better!)
- Before serving, top with club soda.
- Stir gently and serve over ice.
Makes about 15 servings