The Woodbridge Pinot-Grita is a cocktail that offers a unique twist on the traditional margarita. Made with Woodbridge Pinot Grigio, it adds a refreshing kick of lime to the wine’s clean peach and citrus flavors, creating a light and invigorating cocktail perfect for welcoming the warmth of Spring and Summer. Check out the full recipe below, shared courtesy of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, and enjoy this sip at your next gathering of friends and family, preferably outdoors on a sunny afternoon.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot-Grita
Makes four servings
- 3 cups Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 cups ice
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Salt, to garnish
- Combine Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio, limeade and orange juice in blender.
- Slowly add ice until all ingredients are well-combined
- Pour into 4 salt-rimmed glasses, and garnish with lime wedge (optional)
[Images courtesy of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi]