This Sunday, May 11th, we celebrate our mothers and all that they’ve done and continue to do for us. Realbeanz and Sparkling ICE want the ladies to relax in style with these two refreshing cocktail recipes. Breakfast in bed is lovely, and brunch is equally wonderful, but the power of a well-mixed drink to delight the senses and make celebratory occasions more merry should never be underestimated. So mix Mom one of these (or both…we don’t judge) this Sunday before, after, or during after any festivities to make Mother’s Day a little sweeter.
Total Calories: 156 per drink
- 4 oz. Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- Cucumber and lemon slices
- Muddle a few cucumber sliced with vodka. Strain and pour into a chilled glass over ice.
- Top with Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber slices
Vanilla Nut Martini
Total Calories: 130 per drink
- 3 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Vanilla Nut RealBeanz
- 1 tbsp cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Vanilla Nut RealBeanz, vanilla vodka and cream. Shake well and divide between two chilled martini glasses.