Something’s brewing in the fertile hills of eastern Tennessee, and it stands poised to liven up your next round of drinks. The Ole Smoky Moonshine™ distillery, known as The Holler™, is America’s most visited distillery and the producer of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, a mountain-made corn liquor available in multiple signature flavors such as Sweet Tea, Apple Pie, Lemon Drop, and many more.
In anticipation of National Mojito Day on July 11th, Ole Smoky brings us this refreshing Pineapple Mojito recipe. Celebrate with a taste of whiskey-making tradition honed in the Smoky Mountains for over a century.
- 1 cup Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine
- 1 bunch fresh mint (stems discarded)
- 2 limes (each cut into 8 wedges)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- Muddle the sugar, mint, and lime in the bottom of a glass.
- Pour pineapple moonshine and club soda and serve.
- Garnish with limes and pineapple wedges.