Whether you’re a mommy-to-be or just a dedicated teetotaler, rest assured that there are mixologists working night and day to see that you don’t have to miss out on enjoying a good drink come holiday season. Here, courtesy of BumpWater.com, are two non-alcoholic recipes that will deliver when it comes to delivering spicy Fall-inspired flavors you won’t be able to stop sipping.
Spicy Cran-Asian Pear Margarita
- On a small salad plate, add 2 tablespoons of organic cane sugar + a few dashes of pumpkin pie spice and stir around to mix.
- Rub an orange slice around the edge of the glass and dip rims into the pumpkin pie spice mixture to coat; shake off excess. Set aside.
- In a blender combine: 1 cup of ice + ½ cup Bump Water Cranberry Ginger Sparkle + ½ of an Asian pear, chopped + 1 tsp fresh minced ginger + spicy cinnamon bitters (optional). Blend to combine. Pour into prepared glass.
Bobbing For Apples Punch
- In a medium size pitcher or small punch bowl, combine 2 cups of apple cider + 1 bottle of cranberry ginger sparkle.
- Garnish with sliced apples, cinnamon sticks, and cranberries. To serve, add an apple slice and cinnamon stick to each glass + a few cranberries and top with apple punch.
Created with the help of beverage experts, Bump Water is an all-natural, prenatal vitamin-enhanced beverage that includes 100 percent of the recommended daily allowance of folic acid. Bump Water was co-founded by Amber Wilcox and Stacy Rauen. Learn more at www.bumpwater.com
[This post was shared with the IBA ShareBank]