And so it ends…
2014 has been the best year on record for Flavorful World. From the bottom of our food-, wine-, and spirits-loving hearts, we thank you so much for helping us continue to grow and improve.
We thank you because all the postings in the world amount to less than a hill of fresh beans without visitors to take interest and enjoy them and leave us a comment or two on the things we choose to share. Here are a few highlights from this past year of prosperity that you helped to make possible.
- FlavorfulWorld.com was privileged to receive visitors from 141 countries in total!
- Our busiest day of the year was July 12th. The most popular post that day was
Celebrate National Mojito Day July 11th with this Pineapple Mojito Recipe.
Top 10 Visitor Countries
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
9. South Africa
Top 5 Posts That Received the Most Views in 2014
- Enter Our Giveaway Contest Now to Win a T-fal OptiGrill (August 2014)
- Celebrate National Mojito Day July 11th with this Pineapple Mojito Recipe (July 2014)
- Product Review: Premio Foods Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage and Hot Italian Sausage (November 2013)
- Recipe: Roasted French Rack of Lamb (June 2011)
- Product Review/Giveaway: Boneless Stuffed Pork Chops From The Tender Filet (November 2014)
Other Achievements in 2014
- We published 203 new posts.
- We uploaded 778 images, amounting to about 2 pictures per day.
- Our longest unbroken posting streak was 8 days, from October 20th to October 27th.
We strive and look forward in 2015 to continuing to serve up interesting items on eating and drinking around the world.