Last week saw us introduced to #51-100 of the World’s Best Restaurants. This week, we got to know which establishments worldwide won ranks 1 through 50.
In a much-anticipated event sponsored by S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, the world’s 50 best restaurants were honored on June 1st. Flavoring every corner of the globe, these establishments represent the brightest, most innovative culinary talents around. So who took top marks for 2015?
- No. 1: El Celler De Can Roca – Girona, Spain
- No. 2: Osteria Francescana – Modena, Italy
- No. 3: Noma – Copenhagen, Denmark
- No. 4: Central – Lima, Peru
- No. 5: Eleven Madison Park – New York, USA (Way to go, hometown!)
Peep the entire list here.