It seems like such a short while ago that we were compiling a post like this…
2015 smashed our previous year’s records in a number of ways for which we offer you our sincere gratitude. Thank you so very much for playing an active role in our ongoing evolution. Without you, our beloved visitors, we wouldn’t still be here, doing what we enjoy and enjoying what we do. You make it possible, and we’ll never lose sight of that.
Some highlights from 2015 that you had a hand in just by choosing to come read what we post (and perhaps even to interact with us a little):
- FlavorfulWorld.com published 203 new posts.
- Our busiest day of the year was April 28th. The most popular post that day was
F.A.Qs: Fontina Turner of Bacon & Legs.
Top 5 Visitor Countries
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
Top 5 Posts That Received the Most Views in 2015
- New Branding for Fromager Guilloteau’s Top-Selling Cheese, Fromager d’Affinois (Jan 2015)
- Product Review: Premio Foods Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage and Hot Italian Sausage (Nov 2013)
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Harvest Spiced Red Blend NV (Oct 2015)
- Wine Review: The Dreaming Tree 2013 Pinot Noir & The Dreaming Tree 2013 Everyday White (Sept 2015)
- F.A.Qs: Ayushi Gupta of The Foodie Diaries (May 2015)
Other Happenings in 2015
- Our most popular day of the week with visitors was Saturday, with around 21% of all our 2015 views coming in on that day.
- The top 5 terms visitors searched for to find our site in 2015 were:
- Japan nude (this one legitimately baffles us!)
- sweet heat sauce recipe
- tezhi sanbian jiu
- dreaming tree pinot noir 2013