If you’re looking to round out the drink menu for your Super Bowl party this Sunday, look no further. These three cocktails each bring something unique to the glass. Make them by the glass, by the pitcher, or by the bowl. Just make them, and let tastiness reign as you get your game on rooting for your favorite team.
- 2 oz. Roca Patrón Silver
- 5 oz. Bloody Mary mix, or build your own:
- 4 oz. tomato juice
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Dash each of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
- Tsp horseradish, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine ingredients in a mixing tin or pint glass and “roll” the drink by pouring it back and forth between the two. Strain onto fresh ice in a Collins glass—if you prefer, rim the glass with kosher salt or a specialty spiced rim of your choosing. Garnish with a lemon wedge and celery stalk.
- 1L Patrón Silver (33.8 oz.)
- 12.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 4.25 oz. Yellow Chartreuse
- 4.25 oz. Agave Nectar
- 4.25 oz. Velvet Falernum
- 16.5 oz. Chilled Water
- Peychaud’s Bitters, to taste
Method: Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with large chunks of ice. Serves about six.
Created by Flinn Pomeroy, Sweetwater Social
- 125 oz. Jägermeister
- 42.5 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 37.5 oz. Ginger Syrup
- 35 oz. Bigelow Orange & Spice Tea
- 60 oz. Soda Water (add to taste)
- 2 whole oranges sliced into very thin discs.
Method: Combine Jägermeister, Lime Juice, and Ginger Syrup to punch bowl. Bring 5 cups of water to a boil and add 5 tea bags of Bigelow Orange & Spice. Remove water from heat and allow too steep for 6 minutes (You will have more tea brewed than you are actually going to use.) Add 35 oz of Bigelow Orange and Spice tea to the punch bowl. Stir punch vigorously. Add soda to taste. Top entire punch with sliced orange discs. Serve over ice in traditional Mule Tins or in another receptacle of your choosing.