* * *THIS CONTEST IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES* * *
It’s been a hot minute since we held a giveaway here, so we’re all a-tingle that the opportunity has come again at last for us to share something pretty awesome with our esteemed readers and followers. We’re hoping you’re as excited as we are, so let’s dive right in.
This one’s going out to all our friends and fam in the UK, and the tune we hope you’ll be dancing to is the chance to score a FREE pair of tickets to the 2016 Festival of Food and Drink. This annual food love fest will unfold at Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire, England over the weekend of September 17th and 18th.
Clumber Park’s Festival of Food and Drink is the biggest event of its kind held in the region, bringing together over 150 celebrated food and beverage producers, artisan specialists, and food experts. As always, a myriad of celebrity chefs will be out in force, sharing practical demonstrations and delicious fare, along with the makers of some of the UK’s most fantastic craft beers and new wines.
To give you a taste of what kind of party we’re talking about, BBC Celebrity Masterchef winner Lisa Faulkner and renowned local chef Dhruv Baker will demonstrate their culinary talents for the masses on Saturday. Then on Sunday, Great British Bake Off season 3 winner John Whaite and talented chefs Rosemary Shrager and Anjula Devi will be signing their latest books in the Food and Drink Marquee.
Attendees can count on live music, afternoon tea in the Yorkshire Sweet Café, and interactive cookery classes by the School of Artisan Food. Here, they can learn techniques and best practices in everything from barbecuing and butchery for adults, to pizza-, bread- and ice cream-making for the little ones.
If that’s not enough info for you, there’s more to be had at www.festivaloffoodanddrink.co.uk.
In the meantime, if you’re a United Kingdom resident, then you’re eligible to toss your hat into this ring. We have THREE (3) pairs of standard adult tickets up for grabs in this contest that begins today and will run through Thursday, September 8th, 2016. If you could use a fun and entertaining day out eating and drinking wonderful things prepared and produced by masters of their crafts, then cast a glance at the following entry rules, and then use Twitter to enter below.
*Note: This page has been updated to correct an issue we discovered with the original entry form we’d created.
If you entered via entry form, please feel free to enter again via the alternate method explained below.
CONTEST ENTRY RULES
(Just so that we’re all on the same page from the outset, not because we enjoy typing all this stuff out anymore than you enjoy reading it…)
- This contest is open to legal adult United Kingdom residents only. No minors, por favor.
- Contest begins today, Sunday, September 4th, 2016 and will last through 11:59 p.m. (GMT+1) Thursday, September 8th, 2016. Contest will close to entries at that time. One entry per contestant, merci.
- Three (3) winners chosen at random will each receive one (1) pair of standard adult admittance tickets to the 2016 Festival of Food and Drink at Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Getting there might be half the fun, but it’s also your responsibility, as transit to/from the festival is not provided by FlavorfulWorld.com.
- Tickets will be mailed to winners by First Class post (so be certain to enter your address properly!) Winner will be announced on Saturday, September 10th, 2016 on FlavorfulWorld.com.
All right, then. Now that we’ve got that business sorted, simply copy + paste the following sentence into a tweet for your chance to win (no need to include the quotation marks):
“@FlavorfulWorld I just entered your contest to win FREE Festival of Food & Drink tickets #FWclumberparkFFD #UK: http://bit.ly/2caUby0“
Good luck, everyone!
[All images courtesy of 2016 Festival of Food and Drink at Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire, England]