Summer 2017’s final days are here, and this feels like an occasion to raise a glass as we send the warm season on its merry way. Each libation in this triad of peach-inspired cocktails counts among its ingredients a healthy dose of The Bitter Truth Peach Bitters. What better way to thank this summer for the memories than by knocking back a few cold cocktails that embody the essence of everyone’s favorite fuzzy summer fruit? Be you a bitters beginner, an intermediate, or have bitters flowing through your veins, The Bitter Truth has got your drink right here.
For the novice
Peach n’ Beer
- 1/4 oz The Bitter Truth – Peach Bitters
- fill up with Cold Lager Beer
Pour ingredients into a goblet or beer glass.
For the adventurous:
- 2 oz Sherry
- 1/2 oz Orange Curaçao
- 3-4 dashes The Bitter Truth – Peach Bitters
Pour ingredients into a goblet filled with crushed ice and stir. Garnish with fresh fruits.
For the expert:
By Kenneth Vanhooser
- 1 ½ oz of Gracias a Dios Gin
- 1/3 oz Ancho Reyes chili liqueur
- 1/3 oz The Bitter Truth – Apricot Liqueur
- 1/3 oz Calpico
- Splash of simple syrup
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- 5 dashes of Bitter Truth Peach Bitters
- fill up with Blood Orange Pellegrino and Peach soda
Muddled slices of peach. Shake cocktail and pour into vessel (we like a glass can). Top with sodas. Garnish with slices of fresh peach.
This article first appeared on FlavorfulWorld.com.